Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunshine on a cloudy day

Mr. Parker: It's a Major Award!
Swede: Shucks, I wouldn't know that. It looks like a lamp.
Mr. Parker: What is a lamp, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award! I won it!
Swede: Damn, hell, you say you won it?
Mr. Parker: Yeah, mind power, Swede, mind power.

Remember that from A Christmas Story?

Well, not sure it was mind power that brought this award my way . . . I prefer to think it was my charisma, charm, and stunning good looks, but whatever the magnetism that landed it here, it's my first Major Award! And, thank you, Kristin, for bestowing it on me! Kristin is also a mommy to two, beautiful little girls, and she shares their fun, and always creatively lovely, days on her blog, Ellie-Town.


And, now, to pass along the sunny, good vibes, I'd like to extend this award to other inspiring bloggers out there. People whose blogs I'd like mine to be when I grow up.

Vivacious Vegan

Escape from Obesity

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit

Check 'em out! Spending time with them is even better than watching A Christmas Story.

1 comment:

crunchyveganwifelife said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!
Thank you so much!
You have just made my Month!!!!
XOXOXX!!